Overcome QA Limitations With Avisys As Testing Partner
Problems in application quality do more damage than delayed delivery and increased operational cost, with lost trust in the ISV impacting business opportunities. Product engineering firms also face the challenges of lack of complete visibility into the testing process and the standards followed, compounded with limitations in capable supporting tools, tester expertise, and compliance adherence.
With dedicated teams, qualified partner support, and state-of-the-art application testing tools, the Testing Center of Excellence at Avisys becomes the answer for ISVs and product developers for assured QA and application reliability.
Avisys COE Framework
Structured Success Through Quality Assurance
Our COE framework is a combination of our highly skilled people, distinguished processes and future ready technologies that form a structured governance for the COE for Testing. The framework is built to provide a successful testing roadmap to ensure quality for your enterprise’s products and services resulting into your customer success.
Testing COE – The Proven Approach
3 Phases To Perfect Software Testing Practices
Analyze & Setup
- Analyze and comprehend the product – its purpose, expectation gaps, and issues
- Create documentation for testing processes, KPIs, and tools on the analysis
- Determine the overall milestones and the testing roadmap
- Define the cost and time estimates accordingly
- Identify the TCoE attributes to be leveraged and assign software testing teams.
- Align with the client to be on the same page with approach and milestones to commence the QA
Define & Implement
- The team defines phase-wise testing benchmarks and toolkits and integration of partner support
- They determine a set of KPIs and how to best measure and communicate them to the client
- QA of software on testbeds, against performance benchmarks, security compliances, etc.
- Documenting solutions & modifications within the QA phases and sharing feedback
- Implementing preferred tools for Defect Tracking, Test Management, Testing , Reports and Dashboards
- Capture the recognized processes in the automation system and create functional tests
KT & Support
- Giving the client the complete walkthrough of the QA reports
- Mentoring client’s product teams on product maintenance as per defined standards
- Supporting for further steps of the product life cycle till the go-to-market
- Standardizing automation testing framework for the client
- Utilize process documentation to train in-house teams, ensuring skill growth
- Well defined RACI Metrics across STC and Avisys for smooth functioning across all the stages of Testing Life cycle.